Tuesday 29 March 2011

Live in Woodland Hills

6th September 2006

01. Song for you (Leon Russell cover)
02. Share the road
03. Sheriff Ochs
04. Canaries
05. Untitled
06. I'm tired (Phil Ochs cover)
07. You got served
08. Boxcar (Jawbreaker cover)
09. Aubergine
10. On the subject of her new gold star
11. A Hit (Smog cover)
12. Dostoyevsky gets mugged outside a donut shop in Jersey
13. Passionate
14. Happy?
15. People (Andrew Jackson Jihad cover)

A mixture of 256 and 320kbps mp3s (downloaded from two separate people?). This is the last, full live KoLS show I've managed to track down.


DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

  1. I actually recorded this one. I'm the one he says what up to in the tree at the beginning haha. Anyway, this must've been transcoded at some point to be in two different bit rates. I just recorded it on a hand held tape recorder sitting at Ben's feet, so I'm sure the discrepancy between bit rates is moot.

    Thank you for uploading all of these rarities!

    PS: Ben's new band name is Arrows of Light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for recording it!
    If you have a higher quality rip of it and ever wish to upload it it would be great to have.

    The alternating bitrates are most likely due to my computer being a pain.

    Thanks for sharing the info about Arrows of Light. I read the other day on last.fm that he's back using the KoLS name so he's obviously in the mood for lots of change at the moment.

    ReplyDelete